Search this website:
Testing Strategies for a website
- Categorized in: TESTING TOOLS
The Quality Management System (QMS) aims at automating the Quality Processes in a Software Industry. The system is built having Adaptive Quality System (AQS) as its reference. With QMS,
· Tasks can be planned and they can be tracked. The tasks are assigned to the Executors, who will be intimated of this by mail.
· Any Project Related Documents can be sent for Review and they can be tracked easily.
· Provides a highly facilitated Risk Data Ware.
· The Users can fill-in their timesheets and get approved by their Reporting Managers
Quality Management System is a product. Though, it is designed for the Quality Processes of Planetasia.com Ltd, as this emerges into a product, it should be generic and highly user-friendly to use. The testing approach for this will be entirely different when compared to the testing approach for B2B sites, Portals, etc. There are various types of testing and they are confined with different solutions for different platforms. Bowstreet Web Factory is a unique platform and Testing Strategy of the solutions in that platform has to be analyzed. This document aims at having a Unique Testing Strategy for Testing QMS, as a product. This document aims at describing the various Testing Methodologies and Guidelines that are going to be used for Testing Solutions on Bowstreet Web Factory.
Download the complete document from the attachments section below.