Search this website:
WIPRO Paper General - other - 14 July 2008
- Categorized in: Wipro
Paper Type : General - other
Test Date : 14 July 2008
This is paper of wipro on 14-7-08 in nit Calicut Out of 250,180 selected for technical.73 selected for hr and 59 got placed in wipro at last.
50 marks for 60 min
Two sections one numerical and verbal and other c
Q.paper no we got is 00149 just check once (qp.no in omr sheet)
For section 1 and 2 most of the answers are B and for technical section most of the questions are A
Numerical section total 20
1) Page no 299 in rs agarwal aptitude, q.no 60,in ratios.
2) Three class strengths A: B: C is 4:5:6 if each class strength is increased by 15 then the ratio is 6:7:8 when what is the total strength before increasing.
3) A, B started business with 50000,60000, C joined later after x months invested 70000 and B withdraws before x months to end of the year. Then what is the ratio of their profit?
4) Two trains started from A and B towards each other at a speed of 16 and 21 kmph. What is the distance between the stations if one of the trains is 60 kmph more than the other when they met?
5) A contractor took a contract for 45 days and employed 110 workers. If they complete
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend: