Search this website:
Logical Reasoning Paper - 6
- Categorized in: Logical Reasoning
v The players G,H,J,K,L,M,N,O are to be felicitated of representing the county team in Baseball Out of these H,M,O also are in the Football team and K,N are there in the Basket ball team . These players are to be seated on a table and no
two players who has represented the county in more than one game are to sit together.
1.Which one of the orders can they be seated in
2. Which of the orders is not possible
3. If N is seated in the middle then which of the following pairs cannot be seated near him .
4. If M is seated then which of the following pairs can be seated next to him.
Choices are given for all the questions
v There are 2 groups named Brown and red. They can?t marry in the same group. If the husband or wife dies then the person will convert to their own group. If a person is married then the husband will have to change his group to his wife?s
group. The child will own the mothers group. From these a set of 4 questions were given .Solve them
1.Brown?s daughter is red (False)
2. If a person is red. Then his/her mother?s brother belong to which group if he is married (Brown)
v 7 people - a,b,c,d,e,f,g Need to make a seating arrangement for them.
1)A should be at the center
2) B,F should be at the right extreme
3)C,E always in pair
4)D,G as far as possible
Questions from the above were asked?