Popular Articles in SAP
Recent Blogs in SAP
- SAP BW Important Transaction Codes
- SAP Transaction Codes Search
- SAP HANA Overview and Architecture
- How to automate flat file loads into SAP BW?
- How to change process chain (PC) status in SAP BW?
- SAP BW - Navigational Attributes - Importance, Usage, How to?
- Pioneer - SAP BO New OLAP reporting tool
- SAP BW : PSA and Changelog Deletion
- Tips and Tricks to improve SAP BW - BI performance
- Information Broadcasting in SAP BI 7.0
SAP FICO is the Financials and Controlling module in SAP. It is one of the important module since it covers all the accounting side of the company and all the reports produced by this module plays a vital role to the management. FI covers all the financials part ie all the expenses incurred and revenues generated. CO covers all the costing procedures and is involved in doing profit center accounting, cost center accounting etc.
This section provides all Tutorials and interview questions in SAP FICO (Finance and Control) module
- June 21, 2011
- No comments
SAP Transaction Codes List by Module
- April 18, 2008
- 49 comments
- June 19, 2007
- 15 comments