Popular Articles in SAP
Recent Blogs in SAP
- SAP BW Important Transaction Codes
- SAP Transaction Codes Search
- SAP HANA Overview and Architecture
- How to automate flat file loads into SAP BW?
- How to change process chain (PC) status in SAP BW?
- SAP BW - Navigational Attributes - Importance, Usage, How to?
- Pioneer - SAP BO New OLAP reporting tool
- SAP BW : PSA and Changelog Deletion
- Tips and Tricks to improve SAP BW - BI performance
- Information Broadcasting in SAP BI 7.0
SAP PP stands for Production Planning of the company. It supports the planning of products to assist in production. It tracks the procurement, warehousing and transportation of materials from one stage of production to other as well as resource allocation. PP module is divided into two sub-modules, PP-PI and Production General.
Various stages of the planning system can be planned using
1. Sales and Operation planning
2. Long term planning
3. Demand management
4. Materials Requirement planning
This section consists of all interview questions and tutorials related to SAP PP.