Popular Articles in SAP
- SAP BW Important Transaction Codes
- SAP Transaction Codes Search
- SAP HANA Overview and Architecture
- How to automate flat file loads into SAP BW?
- How to change process chain (PC) status in SAP BW?
- SAP BW - Navigational Attributes - Importance, Usage, How to?
- Pioneer - SAP BO New OLAP reporting tool
- SAP BW : PSA and Changelog Deletion
- Tips and Tricks to improve SAP BW - BI performance
- Information Broadcasting in SAP BI 7.0
SAP SD stands for Sales and Distribution module. This handles all the sales activies of the company. It is a part of the logistics module that enables to record all the information right from quotations from the vendors, issuing a sales order and billing the customers. It updates all the inventory information and keeps up-to date which in turn used by accountants to calculate the revenues generated. It is integrated with MM (Materials Management) and PP (Production Planning) modules. It lets companies to do their sales forecast, customer pricing etc.
Important functional features are
2. Availability Check
3. Credit Management
4. Material Determination
5. Output Determination
6. Text Processing
7. Tax Determination
8. Account Determination
Interview questions and materials in SAP SD
- June 21, 2011
- No comments
SAP Transaction Codes List by Module